Gifts For Boys Under 3
Quality is the key for successful shopping for gifts for boys – especially for boys under 3 who are masters at smashing stuff, staining stuff and swallowing stuff! Something that built to last will ensure your present is played with over and over, so don’t skimp on quality! Little people learn through play, so spark their imagination and open the door to developing their skills with these great gift ideas.
The Top 5 gifts for little boys
1. Sensational Super Hero – Every little boy is a super hero in their own eyes. He will spend hours in imaginary play land with his own super hero costume. Cloaked up, he will be ready to take on the world and all its adventures.
2. Colourful Creations – The aspiring artist will love this clever wallet that holds supplies in one neat package. Whether at home or out and about, he will be able to draw and colour to his hearts content and create lovely little keepsakes for everyone. For creative time at home, Playon Crayons are funky coloured crayons perfect for little hands, stack them and colour with them for hours of fun. They will even survive a drop to the floor.
3. Build It Big – Boys and blocks go hand in hand. They love to build and with this clever flash card/block set they will be able to build for hours. Boys will not only start to recognise letters, but can combine the cards and blocks to build cities, towers and more.
4. Driving Daily – Boys love cars, but just pushing them around the floor gets boring. The Fold N Go Car mat is the perfect solution at home or when you are out and about. Colourful scenes will keep them enthralled as their cars follow the tracks. For the super speedster the Tape and Race car set is a stick down racetrack that can be placed anywhere a car might like to go.
5. Blowing Bubbles – Bubble blowing can provide hours of fun, and helps develop co-ordination skills. This non-toxic set will keep any little man mesmerised and if fingers go in the mouth there no danger of poisoning.
All of these gifts are tried, tested and quality controlled to ensure they are safe and fun for your special little man. Don’t risk injury by purchasing cheap imported goods that may well have bits that break off easily and end up in little mouths. Good quality toys will provide hours of fun and help develop early learning skills. A definite win-win for you and the lucky little boy who will receive them. It’s easy to find gifts for boys under 3 if you shop Finlee and Me!
Is it for a birthday party? Consider sharing some of these ideas with other guests stuck for inspiration!